Sunday, July 6, 2008

cupcakes and croquet






i celebrated my birthday a couple of weeks ago with a good group of friends at the park.  we had some good snacks--watermelon, cupcakes, chocolate fondue for strawberries, and chex mix--and a good game of croquet.  i'd never played croquet before, but now i'm hooked.  
the week before my birthday i'd finished my crazy 15 credits in 7 weeks semester with straight a's (i was not expecting an a out of epidemiology, but it came true--what a nice birthday gift!), and the week of my birthday i spent with no commitments.  it was very nice!  i couldn't have asked for a better birthday week than one of no commitments!  

1 comment:

Jay said...

Croquet was my favorite game growing up - the course was set up in my aunt's yard and we played all summer long. I always got smacked to the other side of the world.

Who's that cupcake in the blue shirt?