the best part of being blonde when you graduate with a b.s. in community health...
- everyone comes to visit, and your employer lets you off early to celebrate.
- the wolverine is very chivalrous and holds your balloons for you
- everyone is happy and smiling even though it's cold and rainy instead of being sunny, warm, and cloudless on may 1st
- the university gives you a medal for maintaining a 3.9 GPA. brunettes didn't get one. even if they had a good GPA.
- you're easy to spot in the crowds because you're hair "glows". notice everyone else had to actually call their loved ones in the audience because they couldn't find them. not me.
- because you won the "husband lottery", he was loving, supportive, attentive, and proud of you throughout the entire schooling process. yes, it was a process.