i thought it'd be fun to start asking the boys three questions every christmas:
1. what do you want to be when you grow up?
2. what is your favorite thing?
3. what are you scared of?
this year, pace said:
1. i want to be a street sweeper and my vacuum will be big like this (legs spread apart to show the size, i guess), and my sweeper will be like this, fast (rotating his hands like circles)
2. i love a lot of toys
3. i'm not afraid of anything
2. the interview stopped there, but i can confidently fill in his favorite thing: "more iddles" [more tickles], and tootsie rolls. he calls them "hig treats" [big treats] and if i let him, he would eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.