Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Making Messes

I don't know why I spend 1/4 of my day cleaning.  It all gets thrown all over the place two seconds after I clean that room.  When I asked Max what happened, he said, "The magnets made the mess."  Little goober.



One day playing outside in Coombs Lake, the boys went next door to gather friends to play, and I found the cutest thing--Max climbing up on the stool to ring the bell and Pace spotting him and holding the stool stable.


We found a very cute game the boys loved.  It's called Engineering Ants.  You have to try and rescue 3 ants and get them back to the anthill before the ant eater gets them.  There are obstacle cards along the way--a forest fire, a piranha, a waterfall, etc., and as a team you have to construct something to help you get over the obstacle.  The boys loved it!

This is what we created to get over an angry bear:  The big spotlight popped up and shone on the bear, blinding and disorienting him, then while he was stumbling around confused, the basket fell on him, making him stumble back into the chair, after which we tied him up.  BOOM.



No comments: