Tuesday, April 5, 2016

"Eee-ttle boys"

This is how Max says "Little":  "Eee-ttle".  I love toddler-speak; it's probably one of my most favorite things to listen to.  max has so many fun ways of talking--the extra past tense endings (runned-ed, forgott-ed); the double plurals (shoes-es, drinks-es, foots-es); his little dimples and cheeks emphasizing everything with careful toddlerness.  

Max slides down the stairs in the morning wearing his little teddy bear slippers and holding his blanket all balled up under his chin.  He is a mama's boy in the morning; it's like David has to win Max over every morning!  If he wanders downstairs and I happen to be running (and not there to tuck him into my side of the bed), he gets so stressed out and stress-relief-cries when I walk through the door.  My little snuggler. 


Pace walked up to me the other day and asked for a carrot.  He ate two whole carrots, one right after the other.

No comments: