Friday, November 4, 2016

Halloween Festivities Part II

 The Saturday before Halloween we went to the Red Barn in Santaquin.  The boys and I went there a couple years ago with Max's Wee School, but we'd never been as a family.  It was a blast going together!  We rode the tractor out to the Field O' Fun.








We first did the corn maze mystery, finding all the tracks and discovering which animals stole Farmer Ben's pies.




Then we did the slides.  This poor boy--he knows what he doesn't like, and I've been holding him in my lap since he was a baby, trying to get him to go down slides.  Now that I have a visual of his poor, scared, terrified little face, I swear I won't make him do it again!  Pace, on the other hand, has really blossomed into a brave boy and loves trying new things.  He went down the big slide with Daddy and then decided he could do the small slide by himself. 






Pace and Daddy climbed the huge haystack mountain while Max and I dug in the gravel with trucks, and then we met up at the race cars!








We shot the apple cannon, picked out our pumpkins from the pumpkin patch (they were free, being a day before Halloween!), and then rode the tractor back to the red barn for treats--apple cider doughnuts and apple cider slushy ala mode!












No comments: