Thursday, January 28, 2016

The End of January

We had quite of a bit of snow, and then it got really warm (in the 40s) for a few days.  The boys thought that was perfect for playing outside, and playing "ice cutters and ice truck loaders" 





This is the day I was getting dinner ready and the boys came running downstairs with some tools and making Ghostbuster spraying noises and said, "You're gonna die if we spray poop."  And then went on to tell me it was actually special poop that, when sprayed on something, made something go back to the way it was before.


Pace sets up obstacle races nearly every day (why do I even pick up the pillows and put them on the couch?!).  He was very excited when David was timing him that he went from 7 to 8 to 9, then finally 10 seconds, "Yes!" (arm pump) "That's just what I always wanted!"


And this is when I was doing some sewing and Max came bounding in my room, "Hi Mommy!"  Then walked over, patted my chest and said, "You have big ones."  I started laughing and said, "Big what?"  He just pointed at my chest again. and looked up at me and grinned.


Pace has really gotten into drawing lately.  He'll draw his own monsters, dinosaurs, space ships, boats, etc. etc.  This one is a fish catching boat machine.


We had a Ward Church Activity last night.  We were put in teams and had to complete a few team games.  This one was putting a cookie on your forehead and you had to eat it without using your hands to hold it.  Pace got pretty frustrated when he'd put it on his head, look down, and it just kept falling to the floor.  "I just can't do it!"  He screamed in tears.  I assured him I couldn't, either.


1 comment:

beth said...

i love how the boys play--they make everything so fun, even ice!