Thursday, January 28, 2016

Project: Snake

The Library has cute Literacy backpacks with 2-3 books and a stuffed animal or puzzle or game that goes along with the books.  The boys always say they wish they had the animals in the backpacks (like they need more stuffed animals??!!).  One day we found a backpack with a snake in it, and I decided that was something I could tackle for our project day that week.  So after the library we went to the craft store and the boys picked out their own soft fabrics and buttons for eyes.  We cut out of the shapes and they helped me stuff them.  As soon as they were done, the boys ran and got their smaller stuffed animals and started feeding their snakes and making their snakes munch munch munch the little animals.  I have to admit, I was pretty proud of them playing so realistically.


1 comment:

beth said...

Your snake pattern is the best ever!