Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The Boys

Pace and Max were keeping score on some sort of game they were playing.  I snuck up behind them and took a photo of them talking and writing together--they're just so cute!


I'd never seen Max draw a person before, so I was a little skeptical when he brought home a picture of some people he'd drawn.  I thought maybe his teacher had drawn it...but now I have 3 proofs...Max is our little thinker, putting together all the pieces!


I also never have to fight Max doing Upstart (not yet, anyway)--he loves it, loves getting things right, and loves practicing.  I find pieces of paper all over the house with his practice name, numbers, handwriting, etc.  Max also currently pluralizes some words with an extra "es" (ghost-és, treat-és), and puts everything in the past tense with an extra "ed" (I fall-éd; I love-éd it)--I love hearing him talk! 


Pace was in charge of FHE the other night, and David helped him write out his order of events.  I love seeing Pace put everything together.

No comments: